Standard Bank Campaign:
Purchase an Xbox Series X | S Console with your Standard Bank Credit Card, select a 24-months budget and pay 0% interest. Valid only at BT Games Stores and online. If you don’t have a Standard Bank Credit Card and would like to apply for one, please scan the QR code above and follow the process with Standard Bank. BT Games staff can’t assist in any way with an application process. Offer valid 1st June – 31st August.
Xbox Trade-in Promotion:
Valid Dates: 1st – 30th June
Bring in your Xbox One Console and get up to R2000* trade-in value towards your purchase of a Series S Console.
Qualifying Consoles: Xbox One | Xbox One S| Xbox One Digital | Xbox One X
Please insure the following has been done to the console
- Bring your qualifying console with cables and controller to a BT Games Store.
- The whole Xbox One console system must be in complete working order. (Including the controller and cable).
- The Xbox One Console System will be inspected by the sales staff at the BT Games Store, using the below criteria:
- The console has to switch on.
- The console must be restored to default settings. (How To)
- The original warranty seal must be intact on the back of the console.
- The console must be free of dust in the air vents and all ports at the back of the console.
- All the ports of the console must not be damaged.
- The console must be able to connect to wifi hotspots.
- The console has to be clean and free of all dirt.
- All the cables included with the console must be the original power cable and HDMI cable and must be clean.
- The controller has to be an original Xbox controller and have the original battery case that pairs with the console.
- The controller must be clean and free of dirt.
Only valid at BT Games stores. No cash will be given, the trade-in value will be loaded against the purchase of an Xbox Series S Console. Trade-in promotion only applies on the Xbox Series S console. All requirements as specified in the Trade-in application must be met. No negotiations will be entered into. Condition and price grading are specified in the application. As per the Second Hand Goods Act, you have to be 18 years or older with a valid RSA Identification Document to trade in your console, the store will have to collect your contact information and address to complete the trade-in process.
*How to claim the free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate :
The customer to email firstname.lastname@example.org the following :
1. Proof of purchase
2. Console Serial Number
3. Name and Surname
4. Contact Number
- Customers will receive their digital code via email upon verification.
- If claims are in order, the team will process the request within 48 hours* (excluding weekends and public holidays).
- Resubmitted documents and follow up emails will undergo verification again and this will cause delays.
- Customers need to claim and redeem their code within 30 days from date of purchase (as per the date on the receipt).
- Promotion only applies to qualifying Xbox Series S|X Consoles.
- Internet connection required for activation and usage of Game Pass via Series S|X Console.