About BT Games
Our passion for all things Gaming and need to offer gamers a specialist store has always been our focus. We love gaming and are gamers, and we insist on being knowledgeable and excited about the products we sell. Today we offer a wide range of games, consoles, hardware, accessories and related merchandise, at competitive pricing.
We play till late to escape for the win for kicks
Who we are
BT Games has been around for many years now and is SA's largest Gaming specialist store.
We have many stores in South Africa, in all the major malls, and this site where you can order your gaming gear. Orders over R2000 to major centres get FREE DELIVERY to your door, or opt to collect from your nearest post office. You can also collect in-store. Payments are made safely online.
BT Games offers a few great services, including:
- Pre-order – secure a copy in advance and get it on release day. Never pay full price.
- Pre-order incentives are available on many upcoming titles, enhancing your game by offering downloadable content or a physical item you can’t buy anywhere.
- BT Games will trade in your old games (selected formats) and offer you a credit towards your next purchase. Better yet, trade in your old games when collecting a valid pre-order and we will give you an extra 30% trade value on those games.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for special events, discussions, news and competitions, and check out our blog for other interesting gaming stuff.
- Our newsletter is the best source to hear about new announcements, releases, great deals and competitions first
- BT Games will often run exclusive events in selected stores and malls from time to time – these are great to mingle with fellow gamers, win yourself a great prize or just get hands-on a game before release.
Placing orders on this website
You can safely order any consoles, games, accessories, loot and related items on this site, for delivery to your door or for collection in store. You can pay by credit card or EFT, note that credit card orders are the fastest option. We offer free delivery on orders of R2000 or more, to major centres (T's & C's apply). And regarding payments - we do not keep your credit card information - you will be redirected to a safe payment partner, Paygate.
Wish Lists: BT Games will often list new titles as soon as they are announced by publishers, and before any local pricing is known. We will not make up a price and charge you until we can confirm an accurate price. So note that when placing a WISH LIST (Price = R TBC), your reservation is safe! We will come back to you later and request that you place a firm order and make payment at the final price. Note that we require your ID number when creating a profile so as to add a security measure for in-store order collection - we want to be sure we are handing a paid-for order to the correct person. We keep customer info safe and do not share your details!
Pre-orders are final, paid, confirmed, orders that will be delivered to you on release day with our door to door service. Alternatively you can collect in store or from a post office near you. Should pricing change due to factors like exchange rates, we may either credit you with the amount in difference or ask you to add an additional payment by EFT.
Payments and validity of orders placed on this website
PRE-ORDERS: If a price is given, payment is to be made online for all delivery options, when ordering. When pre-ordering for collection in a store, delivery to your door or collection at a nearby post office, payment must be made online to be valid. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT IN-STORE FOR PRE-ORDERED ITEMS ANY LONGER.
IN STOCK ITEMS: All orders for in stock items must be paid for in full online when ordering to be valid. This is the case for orders delivered to you, for collection at your local post office, and in-store collectrion. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT IN-STORE FOR IN STOCK ITEMS ANY LONGER. We will notify you when your order may be collected.
EFT Payments: should you opt to pay by EFT, we will allow 3 working days to receive payment before cancelling your order.
We pride ourselves on offering a great experience in our stores and online. For any queries or comments please visit the Contact Us page as we would love to hear from you.