Gamers may choose to collect orders from any BT Games store, or may choose between two delivery options: door to door courier service or Pargo System delivery.
Delivery options: We can deliver to most addresses within South Africa. BT Games charges a flat R85 shipping fee, however shipping is free on orders of R500 or more to all major metro areas in SA. Certain restrictions may apply.
Door to door Delivery Option
A flat R85 delivery fee will be charged on all orders. Free delivery applies to all orders valued at R500.00 or more, shipped to non-high risk areas within major metropolitan centres*.
Orders under 2KG’s but less than the minimum order value are shipped overnight but are subject to additional fees. All parcels over 2KG’s are shipped using an economy service. Orders to high risk or outlying areas attract additional fees. These fees are incremental if applicable and are as follows:
|ORDER / DELIVERY DETAIL||ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEE ADDED TO ORDER|
|Order value is less than R500.00||R85|
|Delivery is to an area outside a major metro||R85|
|Delivery is to an area deemed to be high risk||R150|
Pargo System delivery Option
The rates are flat rates for nationwide – local, main, regional - delivery with no fuel or other surcharges. R150 - this is the flat rate shipping fee for the pick-up points when the customer selects. Economy delivery service – 2-3 days main or local and 3-5 days regional. More information please click here
Store Collection Option
There is no charge for orders collected from a BT Games store.
Summary of BT Games shipping costs for delivery (sample only):
|ITEM PURCHASED||DELIVERY METHOD||DELIVERY CHARGE||IF DELIVERY IS TO AN AREA OUTSIDE OF THE LISTED METROPOLITAN AREAS||IF ORDER VALUE IS UNDER R2000.00|
|One, two or three games||Door to door Overnight to metropolitan area||Free*||Add R150||Add R85|
|One Collectors Edition game||Door to door Economy to metropolitan area||Free*||Add R150||Add R85|
|One gaming console||Door to door Economy to metropolitan area||Free* #||Add R150||Free shipping #|
* if order value is over R500.00 - if under R500.00 then the basic delivery charge is R85
# Console prices are typically more than R500.00. If a console price is below R500, a R85 shipping fee will be added
Note – the below points call out how we determine what shipping charges apply, any incorrect information supplied by you may result in your order being cancelled at any time.
- Please enter your postcode correctly as errors may lead to non-delivery or additional delivery costs being applied – BT Games cannot be held responsible in this regard
- All web orders are paid for at time of order online, even orders to be collected in-store. Please take your ID with you if collecting in store. Any applicable additional fees will be added to the order upon checkout and the total final price you see will cover any additional shipping costs before you make payment
- We may not deliver to rural areas, plots, farms, game farms, mines, embassies, power stations and chain stores, and we do not accept “COD”
- We do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays or after hours
- Above mentioned major metropolitan areas include Johannesburg, Pretoria, Polokwane, Bloemfontein, Nelspruit, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Kimberley, Potchefstroom, Pietermaritzburg, Vanderbijlpark, Witbank and George
- Strikes may cause delays and these are beyond our control
- We do not deliver any parcels of weight 10KG or more
- Economy service can take from 2 to 4 working days for delivery from despatch, depending on the area of delivery. Shipping is expected to take longer during peak trading periods like December, Easter and other increased trading periods - duing these periods our lead time of orders will increase (we may take longer than the usual 2 to 4 days to deliver your parcel).
- “Shipping” or “delivery” means the sending of a parcel to the client after it has become available and the payment has been received
- This policy applies to South African delivery addresses only - we regret we do not deliver to any address outside of South Africa.
- Certain items that may include batteries or magnets in the box will be shipped by road freight economy service as airlines often refuse to fly such items due to risks. As such deliveries of any items like a mouse, consoles, headsets, controllers and any other items that may contain betteries could take an extra day or two to be delivered. This is beyond our control and we apologies for delays in this regard.