EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
We will gladly refund or exchange any purchases within 10 days from the date of purchase, on condition that the original proof of
purchase is presented, the item is returned unused, in its original sealed packaging (where applicable) subject to the following
GIFT CARD & ONLINE GAME CODE PURCHASES
Gift Card and Online Game Code purchases cannot be refunded.
Except as otherwise provided in any legislation, all refunds and/or exchanges of software or games will be subject to the following
1) No refunds or exchanges will be made in relation to software or games in respect of which
have been opened and/or the seals have been broken or appear to have been tampered with.
2) No refunds or exchanges will be made in relation to software or games once opened due to your
failure to check that you or the person you are acquiring the game for, has a system that meets the
minimum specifications required and/or relevant age restriction.
3) No refunds or exchanges will be made in relations to software or games that have been damaged
due to abuse, misuse or system malfunctions.
4) As games are protected by copyright law, defective games will be booked in for testing and if
found to be faulty, will be exchanged for the same game.
5) Under no circumstances can we exchange or refund games that require online authentication or
activation. Once opened, they are deemed to have been activated and authenticated.
SECOND HAND GAMES
1) No refunds will be given on second hand games.
2) No exchanges will be made in relations to software or games that have been damaged due to abuse,
misuse or system malfunctions.
3) Defect games will be booked in for testing and if found to be faulty; will be exchanged for the same
HARDWARE & ACCESSORIES
To the extent permitted by statute, all hardware and accessories that become faulty due to manufacturing defects within the first 6
months will be tested by the manufacturer or authorised distributor and if found to be defective, we will repair, exchange or refund. If
your goods become defective after the initial six months period, but still within the manufacturer's warranty, BT Games will send the
goods to the manufacturer or authorised reseller and they will decide whether you have a valid claim and whether to refund or
replace. No warranties will be entertained on any goods that have been abused, misused or damaged due to any accident or act of
God. All repairs and exchanges carry a 3 month warranty or the remainder of the original warranty period, whichever is the greater.
Refunds will be executed in the same way as the original payment was effected. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Except as otherwise provided in any legislation, all refunds and/or exchanges of merchandise will be subject to the following
restrictions and only accepted provided the following conditions are met
- All original tags and any sewn labels are still attached
- The item/s are in an unworn, unopened and unused state
- In original packaging
If you are not able to comply with these requirements, BT Games reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund on change of
mind items. We regret that we are unable to accept the exchange or return of the following items for change of mind for hygiene
- Tights/ Socks
- Hair accesories
- Swimming costumes
- Undergarments and related accessories
Kindly note that BT Games will honour the above policies in line with the South African Consumer Protection Act.